Integrative Neuropsychiatry involves looking deeply into how the different health systems of Western and Eastern medicine influence the mind, brain, and spirit.
A synergistic technique for your path to wellness.
Elements from both systems work together and support each other to gain the whole picture.
What is Neuropsychiatry?
The field of Neuropsychiatry is an area of science focused on the study of psychiatric and neurological conditions and the treatment of individuals who present with neurologically-based disorders.
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Headaches or migraine
- Seizure disorders
- Head injury, concussion and TBI
- Alzheimer’s disease, Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) and other dementias
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
In the process of assessing neuropsychiatric conditions, neuropsychiatrists use an array of tools in neuroscience to gain better insight into the foundation of patient symptoms.
These tools may include:
- Patient history
- Behavioral assessment
- Laboratory testing
- Organic Acid Testing (OAT)
- Psychiatric medication genetic testing
- Comprehensive blood work
- Quantitative Electroencephalogram (qEEG)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI)
Ready to get started?
We look forward to hearing from you. Please complete this short form or give us a call at (916) 836-0036, and we will be in touch.
You can also schedule a complimentary consultation with our clinical director.