We meet you where you are, to help you get where you want to go.
You are not alone.
Our Neuropsychiatrist, Dr. Motl, works one on one with you and genuinely listens to your concerns.
We teach different techniques to assist in managing stressful symptoms that interfere with your daily life.
Our goal is to help you learn to navigate and reduce these symptoms that have been holding you back from living a joyful, satisfied life.
We restore balance through the combined strengths of integrative care
What stress management skills are taught?
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR)
- Relaxation training through sound
- Visualization / Hypnosis
- Inner child work
How can I benefit from practicing stress management skills?
Practicing these skills can:
- Reduce muscle tension
- Soothe mood
- Minimize the sensation of pain
- Help in rediscovery of self
- Increase resiliency
How does MotlMD manage medications?
We listen to you.
- Do you feel your current psychiatric medications are working effectively?
- Do you notice medications causing any side effects?
- Are the medications interfering with other medications you are taking?
We use genetic testing relative to psychotropic medications to
determine compatibility to each individual’s genetic makeup.
Based on your goals, we can assist you in:
- Maintaining your medication
- Choosing or changing medication for improved results
- Reduce or eliminate medication(s)
How does MotlMD integrate Medication and Stress Management services?
If you’d like to experience Dr. Motl’s integrative services and discover the benefits, we now offer a boutique concierge membership.
Click here to enroll.