Our COVID-19 Response
Our goal at MotlMD is to provide the highest quality healthcare services in the safest manner and environment possible for our clients. As such, we are taking the following actions to keep you safe:
- All provider schedules have been modified to allow for more time between appointments so that social distancing between clients can be maintained and thorough sanitizing of surfaces can be done.
- Surfaces and medical devices are thoroughly sanitized between clients.
- All providers will be wearing appropriate facial coverings or masks. We request that clients entering the office do the same.
- Clients are being screened for symptoms of COVID-19 infection or exposure before scheduling.
- We will do everything in our power to minimize or eliminate wait times between visits and to maintain social distancing in the reception area.
- All commonly touched surfaces are being regularly sanitized throughout the day.
We ask the following of our clients to help us keep our office safe and functional:
- Please ensure you arrive on time for your appointment.
- Please wear a mask or face covering that covers both your nose and mouth while in the office.
- We ask that only clients and their caregivers enter the office. While we love seeing families tag along, for now, we ask only those with appointments enter the office.
- Please maintain 6-ft social distancing when encountering other clients in the office.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of illness or Covid-19, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we ask that you delay your visit and contact your primary care physician.
Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation in helping to keep us all safe.